- Tub/Shower Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Bad or Improper Gutters and Water Deflection
- Hot Water Tank
- Poor Flashing
- Broken Air Ducts
- Decking Deterioration
- Dangerous Garage Doors
- Hidden Water Leaks
- Poor Ventilation
The choice is yours… spend a little to maintain your home now, or spend a lot more on costly repairs and subsequent resulting damage down the road.
Reduce the risk of being another statistic:
- 15,600 dryer fires occur each year resulting in property damage exceeding $75 million dollars. The leading cause? LACK OF MAINTENANCE!
- 20,000 people are treated in hospital emergency rooms for injures related to garage doors.
- 15,260 injuries and 2660 deaths annually due to failure or problems with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers.
- 38,300 reported home electrical fires including 120 deaths and 390 injures associated with electrical wiring, circuit breakers, fuses and meters.
- 49,200 heating equipment related home fires
- 14,000 deaths occur from radon each year as estimated by the EPA.
- Water damage is the leading cause of mold growth and the number one insurance claim.